ORCA Annual Meeting – 7:30pm, 22 March 2022 at Khandallah Town Hall – papers
- ORCA Notice of Meeting 2022
- Annual Meeting Agenda 22 March 2022
- ORCA Accounts 2021
- Minutes ORCA 2022 Annual Meeting – 22 March 20212
- Presidents Report 2022
The focus for this year’s Annual Meeting was to grow our Committee and get feedback from members on the priority focus areas and activities for ORCA this year.
The following were elected as officers and to the Committee:
- Lawrence Collingbourne – President
- Ray Chung – Vice President
- Ian Duncan – Secretary
- Lance Pratley – Treasurer
- Martin Jenkins
- Lachman Prasad
Rules of the Society
The Onslow Residents Community Association (ORCA) is an incorporated society (#2690552) and a registered charity (CC55636). The Association is managed by an elected committee of four executive members and up to 12 committee members.
Read the ORCA Constitution Updated 30 June 2020 as approved by the membership at the Annual Meeting on 30 June 2020.
- Ordinary Members– resident members who pay the annual fee are entitled to vote at meetings.
- Honorary Life Members – conferred in recognition of long service or extraordinary service.
Previous Annual Meeting Minutes and reports