ORCA Annual Meeting – 7:30pm, 30 June 2020 at Khandallah Town Hall – papers
- ORCA Notice of Meeting 2020
- AGM Agenda 30 June 2020
- ORCA Accounts 2019
- ORCA Amendments to constitution AGM 2020 Final
- Minutes ORCA 2019 Annual Meeting – 26 March 2019 FINAL
- Presidents Report AGM 2020
Guest speaker is Andy Foster, Mayor of Wellington.
We are pleased to welcome the 2020/21 Committee with new President Lawrence Collingbourne replacing former President Nicola McFaull who stepped down after completing her three year term.
Rules of the Society
The Onslow Residents Community Association (ORCA) is an incorporated society and a registered charity. The Association is managed by an elected committee of four executive members and up to 12 committee members.
Read the ORCA Constitution Updated 30 June 2020 as approved by the membership at the Annual Meeting on 30 June 2020.
Membership (as of 1 July 2020)
- Ordinary Members– resident members who pay the annual fee are entitled to vote at meetings.
- Honorary Life Members – conferred in recognition of long service or extraordinary service.