ORCA Annual Meeting – 7:30pm, 20 April 2021 at Khandallah Town Hall – papers
- ORCA Notice of Meeting 2021
- Annual Meeting Agenda 20 June 2021
- ORCA Accounts 2020
- Minutes ORCA 2020 Annual Meeting – 30 June 2020
- Presidents Report 2021
Guest speaker is Barbara McKerrow, Chief Executive of Wellington City Council.
We are pleased to welcome the 2020/21 Committee with new President Lawrence Collingbourne replacing former President Nicola McFaull who stepped down after completing her three year term.
Rules of the Society
The Onslow Residents Community Association (ORCA) is an incorporated society (#2690552) and a registered charity (CC55636). The Association is managed by an elected committee of four executive members and up to 12 committee members.
Read the ORCA Constitution Updated 30 June 2020 as approved by the membership at the Annual Meeting on 30 June 2020.
- Ordinary Members– resident members who pay the annual fee are entitled to vote at meetings.
- Honorary Life Members – conferred in recognition of long service or extraordinary service.