Onslow Residents’ Community Association (ORCA) is an incorporated society established in November 2017 by a group of civic minded residents. We represent the interests of residents and community groups in Khandallah, Broadmeadows and Kaiwharawhara. For as long as we can remember, our three areas have not had an active and effective body through which their collective views can be expressed to local government and other groups.
OUR VISION FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- To be a conduit between the community and authorities or relevant groups
- (organisations, council, government)
- To represent the views and interests of the Khandallah, Broadmeadows and
- Kaiwharawhara communities.
- To promote, develop and improve the public services and facilities for our community.
- To foster a sense of community