We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- name, and if relevant, organisation
- contact information
- subscription information
- areas of interest.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- communicate with our members
- verify that you qualify for membership
- invite you to participate in our activities.
Besides our Committee, we share this information with:
- other members, if required to help members to work and communicate with each other.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter a phone number or your personal interests, we may be unable to include you in some of our activities.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 021750633, or by post at 54 Waru Street, Khandallah, Wellington 6035.